Coats APX90A Tire Changer
As tire gets more advanced, they become more difficult to change. Today, tire service is more challenging than ever before, and you’ll need the right equipment for the job to be able to satisfy your customers. The Rim Clamp from Coats represents the platform for the future.
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+1 (702) 658-1323Give Us a Call
The Tire Changer Platform for the Future
As time goes on, wheels get larger, heavier, and much more expensive. Fortunately, the APX90 was designed to be able to change the toughest runflats and extra-large custom wheels with ease (may require optional accessory kit). This tire changer can work effectively without requiring strenuous effort and without damaging the expensive wheels. Not only will these kinds of jobs be simplified, but the APX90 can also make quick work of conventional tires and wheels. The Coats APX90 will give you the means to be able to increase shop efficiency and profitability, granting you the ability to be able to service virtually any job that may come into your shop.
The APX90 is tough enough to handle essentially any application, with the ability to service wheels from 9” to 30” externally and without the need for additional adapter. It will also provide an ergonomic user experience with intuitive and easy to operate features, so you can focus on changing tires without having to deal with overcomplicated training issues.
Protecting expensive wheels
Your customers trust you with their expensive wheels, so you’ll need a tire changer you can trust. The APX90 comes equipped with some of Coats most popular features, such as their exclusive bead loosening system, so you’ll have peace of mind even when you’re going up against the most difficult of challenges.
Increasing shop productivity
This tire changer will help your staff work faster and more efficiently with its many convenient features. Because the APX90 has evolved from one of the most popular brands of tire changers in the United States, it features an intuitive design and is easy to operate. Technicians will be able to focus on the customer rather than complex training.
Maximizing your investment
The APX90 is future proof. Coats knows that tires and wheels will continue to change, so they designed this tire changer to be able to adapt. That means that you’ll own equipment which will last for a long time.
- Built-in wheel lift raises heavy wheels to tabletop height, reducing operator effort and the risk of wheel damage while improving control.
- The Robo-Roller® comes installed, and it is used on the toughest of tires to help keep the following bead in the drop center.
- Large clamping capacity to externally clamp wheels up to 30″ or as small as 9″ in diameter to maximize service flexibility.
- High-torque electric turntable gives you the power you need for tough applications.
- Three-position hand-operated bead-loosener provides complete control, reducing wait time and minimizing risk of wheel damage.
- Duckhead® roller prevents top bead from flipping over Duckhead® mount head on large, stiff sidewall tires.
- Robo-Arm® helper device applies pressure to create bead lock and hold top bead in drop center when mounting.
- Horizontal power rollers allow easy bead and rim lubrication, loosen top beads, and assist in mounting run-flat and low-profile tires.
- Ergonomically positioned foot pedals and helper controls located at point of use minimize training and opportunities for error.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.