$3,995.00 – $4,195.00
V-MAX PATRIOT AIR COMPRESSOR / 7.5 HP, 1 PH / 80-GALLON VERTICAL TANK / MADE IN USA
BendPak’s V-Max Patriot 7580V-601 air compressor is the combination of cutting-edge technology and superior build quality. This high-quality air compressor is equipped with an 80-Gallon vertical tank as well as a 7.5 HP low-RPM motor, and it’s proudly assembled in the USA.
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+1 (702) 658-1323Give Us a Call
Powerful Two-Stage Air Compressor, Made in USA
Give your shop the upgrade it deserves with the V-Max Patriot 7580V-601 Air Compressor. This machine features the rugged V-Max Patriot extreme-duty, four-cylinder pump design, and is engineered to operate at maximum efficiency under all load conditions. This sturdy, two-stage, lubricated reciprocating air compressor sporting 100% cast iron pumps will provide the quality and performance required for every air-intensive application- from automotive and body repair to manufacturing and industrial service.
V-Max compressor motor
Like the rest of the V-Max Patriot air compressor series, the 7580V-601 has a 100% cast-iron V-Max Patriot pump with splash lubrication and a V-4 finned cylinder configuration. The end result is total reliability and 360° cooling. Plus, their heavy-duty, disc-type valves are as dependable as they are accessible, even without having to remove the cylinder head or other unnecessarily complicated valve maintenance procedures. To further increase the value, the air compressor also features a built-in intercooler and air-cooled after-cooler chills the air, reducing both head and moisture due to condensation. Perhaps the best thing the 7580V-601 does is being able to put out an extreme volume of air with little noise, due to a significantly slower RPM speed and two-stage design.
The VMP-7580V-601 features a set of four rugged, half-inch thick pads to ensure that there is practically zero machine vibration during operation. The high-quality elastomer compound resists aging, compression set, water and oil.
When you get an air compressor like the 7580V-601 you get to enjoy massive energy-efficient pumps that run at considerably slower speeds, which ends up resulting in lower operating temperatures and maximum compressor efficiency. When purchasing an air compressor, one of the first things you should figure out is how much power will it consume, and how much will maintenance costs run you. This will determine the true cost of ownership. Electric power costs can add up considerably, based on the horsepower required to produce the necessary air. The V-Max VMP-7580V-601 was designed to produce more air per horsepower with no issue.
It won’t take you long to realize just how well the 7580V-601 can perform. BendPak prides themselves in the fact that their Patriot series Air Compressors can produce an incredible amount of air in a short amount of time.
- Made in USA
- UL, CSA, ASME certified
- 7.5 HP energy-efficient motor
- Extra-quiet, low-RPM pump
- Cast-iron V-Max Patriot pump features simple splash lubrication for total reliability and a “V-4” finned cylinder configuration that provides 360° cooling
- Proven air-cooled design is economical, reliable and environmentally friendly
- Two compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control and high-efficiency air delivery
- Dual drive belts require less belt tension, resulting in less load on pump bearings, longer belt life and low vibration
- Fully-enclosed belt guard
- Cast-iron pump and heads are more stable under heavy workloads and do not warp from heat like aluminum cylinders with pressed-in sleeves
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Large surface area and cooling fins on cylinders and forced-air after-cooler provide efficient heat dissipation for lower operating temperatures and dryer air. Air compressor runs cooler, oil life is extended and maintenance is reduced
- Tapered roller main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft, and needle-type piston pin bearings properly distribute bearing loads
- Precision balanced flywheel has forced-air fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life
- Magnetic starter provides thermal overload protection and minimizes start loads, providing long life and trouble‐free operation
- ASME-rated safety valve protects the compressor from overpressure and safeguards the operator
- Balanced flywheel and counterbalanced crankshaft result in nearly vibration-free operation
- Readily accessible disc-valves do not require disassembly of compressor piping, for easy accessibility and reduced maintenance cost and downtime
- Corrosion-resistant tubing for coolers, separators and valves for longer life and reduced maintenance
- Oversized ductile iron crankshaft provides extra strength and longer wear
- High-density, die-cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight
- Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, large oil drain and convenient fill cap
- Automatic pressure switch provides auto start and stop
- Integrated pressure unloader valves are built into the intake valve assembly on the compressor head, reducing internal pump heat from initial start-up compression
- Pressure gauge with service valve
|Voltage||208-230 Volt AC|
|Recommended Breaker||50 Amp Breaker|
|Style||Two-Stage / V-4|
|Pump RPM||625 RPM|
|Material||Solid Cast Iron|
|CFM Rated @||175 PSI|
|Max PSI||175 PSI|
|Oil Sight Glass||Yes|
|Pump Drive||Belt Drive|
|Oil Type||Oil Lubricated|
|Oil System||Full Pressure Lubrication|
|Electronic Drain Valve||Yes|
|Yes||UL, CSA, ASME|
|Width||24″ (610 mm)|
|Depth||72″ (1,829 mm)|
|Height||34″ (864 mm)|
|Weight||936-lbs. (424 kg)|
|Dimensions||48” x 48” x 85” (1,219 mm x 1,219 mm x 2,159 mm)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.