V-MAX ELITE AIR COMPRESSOR / 10 HP / 120-GALLON VERTICAL TANK / 208-230V, 60 HZ 3-PHASE
Introducing BendPak’s gigantic V-Max Elite™ 10120V-603 3-phase air compressor system. When you choose a BendPak air compressor, you’re investing in pure air power and reliability.
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+1 (702) 658-1323Give Us a Call
All Craft, No Compromise: The V-Max Elite 10120V-603
This top-of-the-line air delivery system was designed for maximum efficiency under every load condition. Like the rest of the V-Max Elite series of air compressor, the 10120V-603 features an extreme-duty, four-cylinder pump which is made of 100% cast iron. These rugged two-stage lubricated reciprocating compressors are made to shine on even your busiest days, including everything from automotive and body repair to manufacturing and industrial applications.
V-Max air compressor pump
This gigantic V-Max pump comes equipped with splash lubrication and a V-4 finned cylinder configuration for 360° cooling. Heavy-duty, disc-type valves have been crafted to deliver absolute reliability, and users can even access them without having to perform complicated valve maintenance procedures or remove the cylinder. The V-Max Elite features a built-in intercooler and air-cooled after-cooler which chills the air to bring the temperature down and keep condensation to a minimum. Still, at its core, the 10120V-603 air compressor is all about big air with comparably little noise due to slower RPM speeds and a two-stage design.
The V-Max Elite comes loaded with a set of four sturdy, half-inch thick pads which will ensure that there’s virtually zero machine vibration during operation. The high-quality elastomer compound resists aging, compression set, water, and oil.
All of BendPak’s V-Max Elite air compressors run at noticeably slower speeds, thanks to their massive, energy-efficient pumps. This is done to reduce operating temperatures and maintenance costs while at the same time increasing overall efficiency. When purchasing an air compressor, you’ll need to consider the costs of having the machine running constantly, as well as general upkeep costs. The higher the horsepower, the higher the cost to run your machine. Fortunately, the V-Max 10120V-602 can produce more air per horsepower which means you’ll need less power to meet your air demands.
- 10 HP energy-efficient motor
- Extra-quiet, low-RPM pump
- Cast-iron V-Max Elite pump features simple splash lubrication for total reliability and a “V-4” finned cylinder configuration that provides 360° cooling
- Proven air-cooled design is economical, reliable and environmentally friendly
- Two compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control and high efficiency air delivery
- Dual drive belts require less belt tension resulting in less load on pump bearings, longer belt life and low vibration
- Fully-enclosed belt guard
- Cast-iron pump and heads are more stable under heavy workloads and do not warp from heat like aluminum cylinders with a pressed-in sleeves do
- ASME rated tank
- Anti-vibration pads
- Large surface area and cooling fins on cylinders and forced-air after-cooler provides efficient heat dissipation for lower operating temperatures and dryer air. Compressor runs cooler, oil life is extended and maintenance is reduced
- Tapered roller main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft and needle-type piston pin bearings properly distribute bearing loads
- Precision balanced flywheel has forced-air fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life
- Magnetic starter provides thermal overload protection and minimizes start loads providing long life and trouble‐free operation
- ASME rated safety valve protects the compressor from overpressure and safeguards the operator
- Balanced flywheel and counterbalanced crankshaft results in nearly vibration-free operation
- Readily accessible disc-valves do not require disassembly of compressor piping, for easy accessibility and reduced maintenance cost and downtime
- Corrosion resistant tubing for coolers, separators and valves for longer life and reduced maintenance
- Oversized ductile iron crankshaft provides extra strength and longer wear
- High-density, die-cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight
- Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, large oil drain and convenient fill cap
- Automatic pressure switch provides auto start and stop
- Integrated pressure unloader valves are built into the intake valve assembly on the compressor head, reducing internal pump heat from initial start-up compression
- Pressure gauge with service valve
- Oversize replaceable air filters
|Voltage||208-230 Volt AC|
|Amp Draw||36-30A @ 208/230V – 16A @ 460V|
|Recommended Breaker||40A @ 208/230 – 25A @ 460V|
|Style||Two-Stage / V-4|
|Pump RPM||745 RPM|
|Material||100% Cast Iron|
|CFM Rated @||35 CFM|
|Max PSI||175 PSI|
|Width||44″ (1,118 mm)|
|Depth||79″ (2,007 mm)|
|Height||30″ (762 mm)|
|Weight||1,002 lbs. (454 kg)|
|Dimensions||9″ x 40″ x 83″ (1,257 mm x 1,016 mm x 2,108 mm)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.