Bendpak Tsp-580v-601 Tsp-5 Patriot Series Air Compressor / 5 Hp / 80-gallon
This BendPak TSP-5 Patriot Series air compressor comes equipped with an 80-Gallon vertical tank, as well as a 5 HP, low-RPM motor for high efficiency. Crafted for high productivity and low operating costs, the TSP-580V-601 will produce more compressed air by utilizing extremely efficient and low-energy consuming components. This air compressor is proudly made in the USA.
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+1 (702) 658-1323Give Us a Call
The TSP-5 Patriot Series Air Compressor, Made in USA
The TSP-5 is among BendPak’s most popular air compressors. This expertly crafted, slow-running compressor pumps deliver proven longevity in the most demanding conditions. Since they run at a slower RPM than most similar units, they’re quieter, run cooler, and cost significantly less to operate. The TSP-5 will give you the quality and performance you’ll need for heavy-use applications like automotive and body repair to manufacturing and industrial service.
The TSP-5 is sporting a two-stage, twin piston pump which features splash lubrication for complete reliability, and a finned cylinder configuration which provides 360° cooling. Heavy-duty, disc-type valves are dependable and accessible without needing to remove the cylinder head or perform other complicated valve maintenance procedures. This air compressor features a built-in inter-cooler and air-cooled after-cooler which chills the air, resulting in reduced heat and condensation moisture.
The TSP-5 comes loaded with a set of four rugged, half-inch thick pads which will ensure that there’s virtually zero machine vibration during operation. The high-quality elastomer compound resists aging, compression set, water, and oil.
This Patriot air compressor operates at a low temperature and optimizes its efficiency for maximum air output. The pump runs at a lower speed, resulting in reduced noise in your shop or garage. Once you finally decide which air compressor best fits your needs, you’ll need to think about overall lifetime maintenance costs. This is the “true cost” of owning anything. You don’t want to fall behind on electric bills, and a higher horsepower means a higher bill. That’s why the TSP-5 Elite is such a money-saver. It runs at a cool temperature and runs an efficient 5 HP motor that won’t cut deeply into your bottom line. Get more and save more with BendPak’s TSP-5 Elite.
- Made in USA
- UL, CSA, ASME certified
- Extra-quiet, low-RPM pump
- 5 HP energy‐efficient motor
- Pressure switch ensures efficient operation at all times with no wasted energy
- Cast‐iron pump and heads are more stable under heavy workloads and do not warp from heat like aluminum cylinders with pressed‐in sleeves
- Cast‐iron Elite pump features simple splash lubrication for total reliability and a finned cylinder configuration that provides 360° cooling
- Dual drive belts require less belt tension resulting in less load on pump bearings, longer belt life and low vibration
- Fully‐enclosed belt guard
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Large surface area and cooling fins on cylinders and forced‐air after-cooler provides efficient heat dissipation for lower operating temperatures and dryer air. Compressor runs cooler, oil life is extended and maintenance is reduced
- Precision honed cylinders increase efficiency and oil control
- Oversized ductile iron crankshaft provides extra strength and longer wear
- Tapered roller main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft and needle‐type piston pin bearings properly distribute bearing loads
- Precision balanced flywheel has forced‐air fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life
- Magnetic starter provides thermal overload protection and minimizes start loads providing long life and trouble‐free operation
- ASME-rated safety valve protects the compressor from overpressure and safeguards the operator
- Balanced flywheel and counterbalanced crankshaft provides vibration‐free operation
- Readily accessible disc‐valves do not require disassembly of compressor piping for easy accessibility and reduced maintenance cost and downtime
- Corrosion resistant tubing for coolers, separators and valves for longer life and reduced maintenance
- High‐density, die‐cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight
- Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, large oil drain and convenient fill cap
- Automatic pressure switch provides auto start and stop
- Integrated pressure unloader valves are built into the intake valve assembly on the compressor head, reducing internal pump heat from initial start‐up compression
- Pressure gauge with service valve
- Oversize replaceable air filter
|Voltage||208-230 Volt AC|
|Recommended Breaker||40 Amp Breaker|
|Style||2-Stage / 2-Piston / Vertical|
|Pump RPM||625 RPM|
|Material||Solid Cast Iron|
|CFM Rated @||175 PSI|
|Max PSI||175 PSI|
|Oil Sight Glass||Yes|
|Pump Drive||Belt Drive|
|Oil Type||Oil Lubricated|
|Oil System||Full Pressure Lubrication|
|Electronic Drain Valve||Yes|
|Yes||UL, CSA, ASME|
|Width||24″ (610 mm)|
|Depth||71″ (1,803 mm)|
|Height||34″ (864 mm)|
|Weight||676-lbs. (306.6 kg)|
|Dimensions||44” x 40” x 75” (1,117 mm x 1,016 mm x 1,905 mm)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.