Autel MSULTRA Tablet
Autel has developed the MSULTRA MaxiSYS Ultra Diagnostic Tablet with Advanced VCMI to be the last diagnostic tablet you’ll need. Loaded with features and sporting a convenient design, this tablet will optimize service times in your shop.
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+1 (702) 658-1323Give Us a Call
Autel is known for putting out high-quality diagnostic equipment, and the MaxiSys Ultra is up there with the best of the best. Not only does it feature a user-friendly design, it also has built-in preset guided tests to allow for quick operation.
The MaxiSys Ultra by Autel is easily their most ambitious diagnostics tablet they have ever designed. With it a technician can take full advantage of the many technological benefits offered by the tablet. The MaxiSys Ultra features a 12.9- inch touchscreen tablet running Android 7.0 OS, powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad). It also features a generous 256GB of built-in memory. Those two features work together to power the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs.
But that’s not all. Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced AutoSCAN features and Intelligent Diagnostics options, the MaxiSys Ultra offers technicians step-by-step repair guidance. And because it can still be better, it also features the new MaxiFlash VCMI functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. And finally, the convenient docking station featured with the MaxiSys Ultra ensures you always have the power to scan.
- Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.